I know many of you are wondering why I am doing this a second time but I have to admit last time I was a bit slow to get on the "band wagon." In fact it was only within the last few hours of that particular Linky Followers Blog Hop that I signed up. So this time.... I joined in much earlier in the game!
If you haven't already heard of Linky Followers, it is a new and FREE "tool" offered as an alternative to Google Friend Connect for those who do not have Blogger blogs. However it is nice to have both tools available. If you want to join Linky Followers, please feel free to click here or or via the widget on my sidebar.
I have to admit I love this blog hop! I have to admit I am truly amazed at all of the incredible talent and creativity out there. And inspiration? Well the list goes on and on of all the truly inspiring blogs I've encountered! So please join in the blog hop! It is a great way to get out there and invite others over for a visit. And to make new "friends" in the process! So stop on by!
So here is how the party works:
1. You must have the Linky Followers tool in your sidebar to participate.
2. You must follow the person who has the party on their site as a thank-you for hosting.
3. Just add your Blog Button to the Linky Party
4. Then grab the Blog Hop code. You will find the code right under the Linky Party where it says CLICK HERE TO ENTER. Right under that it says: WHAT IS A BLOG HOP? Get the code here.
Click on the GET the CODE HERE and enter it onto your post. Simple as pie!
5. Then you follow other bloggers (as many as you would like) and leave each one a nice little note letting them know you are following along and ask them to follow your blog as well.