Friday, November 20, 2009

The completed kitchen!!

Yes, you see the completed kitchen!! LOL... I laugh because we always move when we finally get the kitchen "remodeled"!! And I mean always... We sold our 1st house 1 month after the kitchen was finished, moved out of base housing and they started the kitchen remodel the very next day, in Ohio Chris received word that he got a job up here a week after we finished the kitchen and now.... We got the kitchen finished 2 weeks before Chris was told he got the job in Indiana!! So this next time around its the first thing we are going to do!! ha ha!



If you look closely you will see the fabric found in my macro shots..

As the day progresses I will be posting more pictures of the house.. We took a ton of pictures of the interior to send out to interested parties so I decided I may as well add them here!!

5 comments:

  1. They happens to us every time as well! Just when we get the house "finished" we receive orders to head somewhere else. lol! We're in new base housing this time, so we won't be doing anything. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I forgot to add that the kitchen look fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. First of all, I love your kitchen! So spacious and beautiful..
    As for foto Friday.. your canned goods really caught my eye and made me wish I'd canned some things this summer. I used to can EVERYTHING..meats, breads, veggies and fruits..but since the children have left the nest, I've not done much.
    Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL Somehow that's no surprise - I have friends who have something similar happen because it takes them soooooo long to unpack....when they unpack the last box they get their orders. ;-)

    On the upside your kitchen looks AMAZING. I love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We just put in a new pedestal sink and flooring in our bathroom literally 2 months ago...Doesn't it stink just a little! :P

    Did you get my email? I hope so! :) Have a great day and Wonderful Thanksgiving Peggy!

    ReplyDelete