Wednesday, October 28, 2009

The first of many projects...

A Homemade Christmas at SimplyVintagegirl.com





I was so tickled I more or less finished the first of many projects.. All I need to do to this bag is make a button hole and add two buttons. I really like this bag but am going to make a few changes, mainly make the strap longer and make the whole bag slightly smaller. In fact, I would like to make one with an adjustable strap but will have to wait until we go to town next week.... Considering I didn't have a pattern and wasn't sure what I was doing, I was really impressed with the fact that it only took 3 1/2 hours to make. Plus it is reversible! Now that I understand the concept (Thank you Michelle) I can see more of these bags in varying sizes in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment